Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wreck it Ralph Movie Party

 My twin boys turned 6 this year and they wanted to have a Wreck it Ralph party. We decided to have a Wreck it Ralph Outdoor Movie Party. I found images online (personal use only) and created an invitation that looked like the movie poster. I used Photoshop to add the writing (the font is Sonic-Advanced) and printed them from Costco.
Envelope
 The night came and we had a great set up. My sister has a movie projector and we used a white sheet for the screen. Of course we had a treat table that I liked to call "Sugar Rush"
I pre-bagged all the candy so that they could just grab the bag and stay seated for the movie.
 We made cupcakes and dipped them in sprinkles for a "Sugar-Rush"topping
 In the movie there are many references to different candy. 
I made the labels with Internet images, sonic-advanced font, and Photoshop.
 (all personal use)
 In the movie there is a Nesquik-sand pit that Felix falls into so of course we had to have Nesquik for our drink.
 You can't have a movie without popcorn


 For the "Thank You" I got Diet Coke and Mentos for our guests to recreate "Diet Cola Mountain" from the movie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment