Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pulled Pork Baked Potato

Has anyone ever heard of Rudy's? It is the BEST BBQ in Texas. Since I live in Utah I decided to try and test out my own version of Rudy's pulled pork baked potato. You heard that right. Pulled Pork Baked Potato. It's a super easy meal that I never would have thought to put together. All you need is...
Baking Potatoes
Pork
BBQ sauce
And any topping you like for a baked potato like cheese, sour cream, butter, salt and pepper.

To start off I used my crock pot to cook my meat. I used a 5lb pork roast from Costco. Cook on low for 6-7 hrs. My crockpot cooks hot so I didn't need that much time. Shred the meat and add the BBQ sauce. Once your potato is done cut it open, add your toppings, and place the pulled pork on top. 
Super easy and super delicious.   

No comments:

Post a Comment