Thursday, September 3, 2015

Cub Scout are One in a Minion

For our Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet we decided on the theme
"Cub Scouts are one in a Minion"
I used the same pattern for the minion invitation as seen here.
I put the 8 on the front because we are the 8th Ward. 
I cut out all the pieces of the minion invitation and at a Den meeting the Cub Scouts actually put their own invitations together. It was a great way for them all to be involved. 
 I also used my silhouette machine to cut different pieces for table and wall decorations. I turned anything I could into a minion.

 The banner was a fun way to express our theme.

 A ward member actually had these large minions she gave to us to use as decor.




 I found these pre made minion cupcake toppers online and printed them at home and glued them onto a toothpick. 
 The boys loved the life see minion poster they could take their picture with.

No comments:

Post a Comment