Saturday, December 21, 2013

YW Christmas Gift...

I needed a quick Christmas gift to give to the Young Women tomorrow. I am teaching a Christmas lesson and thought a gift would go along perfect with my lesson. I found SO many cute ideas on Pinterest. I loved the chapstick with a cute note. It is easy and inexpensive! My problem was I did not like any of the printable versions that I could find. So... I made my own!! It was super simple using my cameo. I imported some digital scrapbook paper that I already had, used that as my background image and then typed the words I wanted. I printed my image then cut with the cameo. Super simple and fast!!



5 comments:

  1. This may sound stupid, but what do you mean, you used your cameo? I am a crafty person, but this may be over my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, I was referring to my Silhouette Cameo. It is a personal cutting machine plus SO much more. Check out www.silhouetteamerica.com to find out more!

      Delete
  2. Are you willing to share this template? It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Syrenda, I'd be happy to share the template. Do you have a silhouette cameo? That is the software I used and you have to have the program to be able to open the file.

      Delete